twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

A Visit to my Primary school

Hey guys! We had a Chinese new year celebration today in school.
It's pretty lame because we only attended PE lesson and then we were off for the rehearsal.

Changing from Uniform to PE and then to our Band T and jeans can be really troublesome.
In our Yellow band T and black jeans, we performed for the school.

After the whole celebration, which ends around 12.45pm, i rushed to meet Yeening at the Community Center. After meeting her, we strolled to a school, which holds many important memories to me. It was a school that groomed me into who i am today.
Yes, it's my primary school.
YUMIN PRIMARY SCHOOL

Looking back, there are just too many things i missed out. Things i regretted doing and not doing.
I miss those days where we play catching, ice and water in the parade square.
I miss the colourful PE shirts we wore on pe lessons.
I miss the beautifully decorated classrooms, furnitures and those caring and thoughtful teachers.

The place hasn't seemed to change. Okay wait, maybe a little.
Watching the performances, seeing my past, those small little kids with their ignorant face, some naughty yet polite and the familiar faces is making my memories flood once again on my mind.

It is surely an enjoyable day spending the time, although it's only a couple of hours at a place which holds many of my childhood memories.

I love Yumin primary.

P.S : My room is filled with Chelsea's stuffs.