twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I am Officially 15!

Happy Birthday to me! I am now officially 15 and what else do i have to say? I have grown one year OLDER! Is it a good thing or a bad thing?


Well you may wonder what the hell has thing picture gotta do with my Birthday?
Look carefully and you'll realise that it is actually a piece of cake!
There's a sunflower and a Shin Chan a.k.a La pi xiao xin. I brought it home and when i opened it, his face was smashed against the cake. Poor thing.
This piece of cake here were given by my friends! Haha thank you thank you all!



Not only did i receive Happy Birthday's in class, it's on facebook too.
Once again, thank you all for the wishing me a happy birthday.

Of course, My family!
Thanks mum for the scrumptious Pork chop dinner you prepared and thanks sis for the gift and the cake!

HOORAY! Chinese New Year is arriving in just 3 days.