twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hey guys. It's been quite a while since i blogged. Wanted to blog about Chinese new year but didn't had the time to. I'm about to leave for my Auntie's house to well, bai nian of course. While waiting, let me just show you the preparation stuffs my family had prepared for the Chinese new year.

Once again, we got the Lion dance to perform the dance right outside our house. Oh wait, in and outside our house. Erm, you should be able to find the pictures on facebook? I suppose my 3 elder sister posted it up already? or not?

Anyway, we had some decorations to our room too.
Bedsheet and blanket = ChelseaFC
Cushion = ChelseaFC


Not forgetting my noticeboard!

Okay i find the picture below rather amazing.
I'm sharing a room with my San jie and she's a ManUtd fan for goodness sake!
So apparently, she had her ManUtd board place in front of her bed while i had my ChelseaFC board place above my shelf.

Me and my sis came up with this.

Alright and lastly my dad and mum put up these stuffs.


Okay thats all for today. Shall stop here.
Happy Chinese New Year!