twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

What catergory of blogger are you?

I had a shock this morning. Woke up and realise that my eyes were as red as an apple. Omg. SORE EYES. Noooo.. But i still went to school. I've missed the lessons on wednesday as i had headache and flu. Not H1N1 i hope...
Great. Dad said his getting me a camera which i thought was a cool thing!
Anyway, about today, during SFL period, we had this Project Crush thing.
Nope nope not about relationship thing. Yup, its something to do with cyberspace.
Yea so the coach talked about blogging. Which is what i'm going to share with you.
Please do not think that its something 'BIG'.
Its just a quiz to see What category of blogger are you? IT'S ACCURATE i tell you.

Some intructions before we start the quiz.
  • There are 12 statements, each one describing something about yourself.

  • For each statement, rate the statement 1 to 5 reflecting how accurate it describes you

  • 1 means very little like me and 5 means a lot like me.

There are 3 section altogether and you need to tabulate your total points after one section.

Section 1

1. I like to wear clothes that are trendy, loud, or make heads turn. (RATE 1 - 5)

2. I Enjoy making statements or discuss topics that surprise others or catch them off-guard. (RATE 1 -5 )
3. I like being around people who are popular or famous. ( RATE 1 - 5)
4. I Wish to be a someone famous, like an actor or singer or politician.(RATE 1 -5 )
Calculate you total points now.. No changing back afterwards
-----------------------------END OF SECTION 1------------------------------------------

Section 2

1. I am more at ease talking to people on the internet than face-to-face.(RATE )
2. I prefer to make friends over the internet. (RATE 1 -5)

3. People don't understand me enough in real life. (RATE 1 -5)

4. I am an introverted person who thinks deeply. (RATE 1 -5)

Calculate your points now.. No changing back afterwards

--------------------------END OF SECTION 2-----------------------------------------------

Section 3

1. I am someone with strong opinions (RATE 1 - 5)

2. I can easily detect areas of improvements in others (RATE 1 - 5)

3. I get easily upset when i don't have my way(in doing things) RATE 1 -5

4. I often say direct statements like "You SHOULD, you MUST" (RATE 1 -5)

Calculate your points now. No changing afterwards.

------------------------------END OF SECTION 3-------------------------------------------

Okay so thats all. Now what you have to do, is to tell me which section you scored the most number of points.

The results are as follows.

If you scored the most in...

  • Section 1, you are an ACTOR. ( Wants attention a lot from others )
  • Section 2, you are a BACKSTAGE CREW ( Blogging expresses you well )
  • Section 3, you are a CRITIC ( Having strong opinions on others )

There goes, so is it accurate? You can say no, but its a yes for me. I'm a Backstage crew.

All the questions there are by TOUCH Youth Limited. I felt that its something interesting so i decided to share it.