twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Guess what? Its Friday

Alright nothing much to blog about today.
Finally its Friday~~~ which means its the end of the week. Yes! Theres no school on monday! Thats awesome!
Okay something about today. English was.. argg boring. Projects again. SGEM project. Not at all interested but well.. we still have to do it.
Science was .. oh well the same. I wonder when will band start. If anyone noes when, please kindly tell me when. Oh and i'm also wondering will the school close down. My brother's school principal said maybe there will be a closure. HOW GOOD.
E-learning is a lot a lot more better then going to school and study.
Tomorrow's saturday and that means, revision period. Yup, and i'm gonna make full use of it.
I'm currently out of games to play. All games seems to be boring to me already.

Till next post.