twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Do this with me!

As you can see, i've changed another blog skin. Took me hours and hours to find one suitable one.. After finding for hours and hours and hours, my eyes began to feel tired so I went on to google to search for how you can relax your eyes.

Heres what you can do to relax your eyes



Hot Towel Trick (Hydrotherapy)

Step 1 : Get a towl and soak it in hot water


Step 2 : Lay down on you bed or sofa and place the towel on you eyes for 5 to 10 mins


Step 3 : While laying down, breath in deeply and relaxing


This trick is really good for tired and stressed eyes.


Heres another one. Simple one


Near-Far-Focus


Step 1 : Hold your thumb six inches from your nose


Step 2 : Focus on your thumb and take one deep breath and exhale slowly.


Step 3 : Then focus on an object about 10 feet away.


Step 4 : Take another deep breath and slowly exhale. Repeat back and forth 15 times


Cool isn't it? I regret not taking good care of my eyes when i was young and now, i have to depend on spectacles to see clearly.. Arrgg.


Oh well.. Haha


10 July 2009 , 7.58pm