twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Part 2: Speech day

This is my second post of the day. As this post is gonna be long, i decided to have a new post instead of continuing the previous one. Enjoy reading it.
Yeah so the day has finally arrived. The day we don't want it to come. The seniors are leaving.. nooo. Okay first, funny picture to share. I got it from denise. Haha.

Mr Ng ( Our conductor ) The funny one



Mr Ng ( Our conductor ) The serious one.

Haha ok not that serious but, the hair is more well combed. Okok i'll stop posting up mr ng's pic
So let me just briefly tell you what happened. I reported at 2pm. Got changed into our uniforms and then warm up.

1. To the newly opened indoor sports hall.

  • At about 3.15pm, we were asked to go to the new indoor sports hall that has been officially opened today. Cool performances by basketballers, netballers, badminton players and softballers. Oh my, i must say the sports hall has got the stairway to heaven kind of stairs. Climbed till i sweat. Its high up there. Nice colours, blue and orange.

2. The performance

  • So after watching the performances, we went back BUT no practicing.. ms ong and ms tan said no playing of instruments. We did'nt know what to do until firdaus brought in 2 red plastic bags. and what was it? FOOD! So we eat it quickly. lol, mr ng is so random. Since we can't play our instrument, we sing the piece. LOL i can tell you it was damn terrible. Hahaha. But funny still. I was laughing throughout the whole thing. Haa.
  • Okay so at about 5.15pm, we moved all our chairs, instruments from the classroom to the carpark behind the foyer. So we wait and wait and wait. Took pictures here and there. Haaa.

This is my file. Well of cuz its my file, it has got the chelsea logo and frank lampard's face on it man! Lol what the hell is Mr Low doing. We were all laughing.

Yup. This is our foyer. Getting ready.

At 6pm, we started the performance. First song was Sock hop tonight and i did'nt know why we stopped half way. Mr ng said because it was too long so.. err we stopped playing. We have 3 more songs left and that is Sun dancing, Shrek dance party and Ponyo. Sun dancing was long thats why many of the audience can't really enjoy themselves. Ponyo and shrek dance was a great success. I can see that the audiences and some other performing arts people enjoyed themselves very much. Especially the gimmicks. I too, enjoyed myself very much. I told myself that this is going to be my seniors last time performing together with us so we must put up a good show so that they will have the scenes etched in their mind. As what i've said in the previous post.

3. After the performance

  • As predicted, many cried. Watched 3 videos. First one was about what we've been through. Wonderful pictures and some really funny ones. Haha. Second video was behind the scenes. Lol there is Suha, Firdaus, Farah, Khairunnisa and glenn. Damn funny. They did'nt have their instrument with them. They had other people's instrument. Hahaa and they were playing around with it. Suha was really funny, the handkerchief thingy, Haas. The third video was about what the seniors want to say to us. Yeah we'll work hard. I have to say i did really feel like crying, but i held back my tears. All the harsh scoldings, hardships we all had been through really made me grow up a lot, a lot. Thank you ESMB!


  • Then it was time for the promotion. First time in my life i was appointed as a section leader. I had never held any leadership roles in my primary school life. I will work hard and do my best. Yes i promise that. Will stick this gift from farah at the saxophone's carboard. :D

Not forgetting this wonderful gift Suha gave. Thanks man! Lol i did'nt know i was very blur. Haha. A million thank you to you.

Wen wen as well. You have been a great senior. Take care and thanks for all you've done.

To all those graduating seniors, you guys had been great, good seniors.

ESMB, one heart, one voice, one band.