twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Papers

How strange is fate. Its really funny to see that both my mum and dad bought the same thing when they came home.
Mum: I bought you all goreng pisang.
And then when dad came home
Dad : Hey come have goreng pisang. I just went to buy it.
Thats not the only thing in common. They both bought the same soup home too. HAHA. Oh well, this is fate.

Yea its English and maths paper 2 today. I was so so so glad that i did'nt know how to do just one sum in the maths paper 2. My hard work did paid off. Thanks to my sisters for all the coaching and guidance despite having NO time at all. Its really late already in the night and you guys still teach me. Yea thanks, really appreciate it. I Just hope no careless mistakes in my paper!!!

English cloze passage was easy. Compre only passage 1 easier to understand. Passage 2 is more about geography. Arrgg. Hope i did'nt do that badly.

History is up next. Though its just 4 chapters, i'm studying like hell. My mindmap is FULL of words. Source based question is getting on my nerves. Mr benny low better set easy ones and NOT complicated ones!

Till here. :D