twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Part 1: Speech Day

Its 11.16am now. I'm just back from school. You must be wondering why am i back so early. Nope not because i'm sick. Its Speech day today! Yea so we were all release at 10.25am. The story is not going to end here. I need to report at 2pm in school becuase i'm gonna perform. Yup band. It'll be really fun but after all the gimmicks and laughter, it'll soon be turned into cries and sadness. It would be the last time the sec 4's and 5's perform and play. They are stepping down and are going to concentrate on their studies. So whatever it is, i really hope we would do a great performance so the seniors can have the scenes etched in their mind and remember what ESMB is made up of.

As for today in class, its also the last day for ms goh, our english teacher. Yea so many last days today.. Well just some things i want to say to ms goh. Thanks for the wonderful teaching and the wonderful games. Not forgeting the wonderful Sweets and chocolates you gave us. I must admit that sometimes your lesson gets really boring. BUT you did really put in a lot of effort in trying to entertain us. I enjoyed the comprehension game you played with us. The one that you need to write your answer on the small white board and then raise it up. I really enjoyed that one.

Before you left the class, you gave everyone of us some chocolates and sweets. You also gave me a smiley face ball which i really appreciate it.


You gave it to me as to reward me for my responsibilty. But still, i think that there are many of us that are also responsible too. Yes i will squeeze it when i'm stress and will smile often like the face.

I realised something. My history teacher haven't return our workbooks yet!!! How are we going to revise. Man... must go get from teacher later. Exams is just next week. Really going to study hard. I will write in what happen during the speech day later when i come back.

Till here.