twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Welcome El Dino!

Hey guys. I still can't believe it. Title says it all. El Dino = Torres.
So yea i just can't believe it. Come on it's like Drogba to Liverpool.. impossible isn't it!
But it's understandable why Torres wants to leave.. if i were him, i'd leave too.
Just look at the state Liverpool is in now. History changes for them in just two seasons.

Anyway, just wanna give Torres a very warm welcome. Haha. Of course, Chelsea fans will be delighted on your arrival and we hope you'd give your best and do Chelsea proud.

And look what number you've got yourself! It's nine!
I wonder who's the first person to have his name printed at the back of the jersey.
I've printed my name at the back with the number 8 at the back so...

Okay thats about it. What a big transfer..
Welcome!

Blue is the colour,
Football is the game,
We're all together,
and winning is our aim.