twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I'm 16? I totally don't look like one.

Hey guys. Yes, i've been questioning myself all these while. Am i really 16? Unfortunately or Fortunately, i am. I just celebrated my Birthday yesterday, 10th of February.
Had a great time because i didn't go to school. Lol.
But hey! I did revision for almost all the subjects at home okay...

Speaking of school, i'm damn sick and tired of this year. Teachers are literally throwing tons and tons of homework directly at our faces. I longed for the next holiday to come. Seriously.
Monday i have ASP. Tuesday free. Wednesday band practice. Thursday ASP. Friday Band Practice. The only time i can rest is weekend. O levels ah.. O levels... I need a stress ball!

Heading back to the topic, which is about my birthday, i'll definitely be posting up pictures soon.

Right now, i can't think of anything else because i just want to sleep.