twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

KhekSter's Christmas Celebration.

Hey guys. Did you enjoy your Christmas? I did! Had a great time with my family, haha.
The atmosphere was superb! The lighting's, presents and laughter made the entire house a brilliant place to celebrate Christmas.
I woke up at 9am (it's considered early for me) probably because i was too excited.
Rather disappointed as i'd expected a pair of socks to be placed somewhere near my bed. Haha
Last year, my dad and mum actually placed a pair of socks on each one of our bed and inside the socks was actually money. Haha it was so funny!
Okay let's get on to the Celebration shall we?

The celebration started around 4pm+ where we had our sumptuous meal!
Here are the pictures!
Credit goes to Jessica Khek, my Brilliant biggest brain san jie.

So how does it look like when all these dishes are placed together on the dining table?

Shortly after our meal, it's time for Presents!

Before that, let me tell you a little about my Family's Tradition.

We make it a point, that each person in the family is to buy gifts for each other. To make it even more exciting, our family consist of 7 people and that means each person has to buy 6 gifts! For the past few years it was always my dad, mum, da jie, er jie, san jie who bought the gifts. This christmas, i was included! As for my Brother, he's a bit lazy so he wasn't included. Haha.

Alright i shall be posting up the presents i received from my family soon so be sure to keep a look out for it.

Dad gave everyone a Christmas card with money in the red packet. Mum and Dad gave my brother and i a wii game "Donkey Kong Country Returns" Da jie gave me a very cool zinc bag. Er jie gave me a Lacoste shoes meant for school. San Jie gave me a very cute Penguin soft toy, Westlife Gravity Album and a Cute Penguin mug bought at Universal Studio. I love them all and thanks a bunch to my awesome family!

After the presents session, it was time for the ULTIMATE WII CHALLENGE.

"Inserts the Wii Party Game disk" Wii Party is no doubt one of the best party game i've ever played. With over more than 80 minigames, this is the definite one game that you should buy for any wii party! Glad i picked this game up! There were 6 participants altogether namely, Da jie, Er Jie, San Jie, Me, Brother and Weiqi. We were divided into two groups as we only own 3 wii remotes instead of four. (Each time in a different group). Played the minigame and the winner earns 3 points while 2nd and 3rd earns 2 and 1 points respectively.

We played quite a number of minigames as we round up the entire wii challenge, the top 3 emerges. There's a tie between the first and the second. Er Jie and i with 19 points, Weiqi and Daren with 17 points. What do we do then? We played the 1 VS 1 minigame to settle the problem. Okay so apparently, 1st prize goes to Er Jie, Second Prize goes to myself! and Third prize goes to Daren. Hahhahha dang i lost to my er jie! Haha nevertheless, overall, we had a great time together.

That rounds up our Christmas Celebration!


- KhekSters -