twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wii Games Picked up AND Daddy's Birthday

Hey guys. Three days ago, i picked up two games at Qisahn, located at Far East. You may wonder why head all the way to Orchard? Qisahn is a reputable shop mainly because of it's service and the price of the game.

I went there and i don't really think their service is really that good... i mean the staff don't even know the price of the game.. come on.. But anyway, the price is all that matters. It's a lot cheaper to get games there as compared to other gaming shops.

Of course, i didn't go there just to get games. I needed to head down to Plaza Singapura, Spotlight, to get some materials for my Daddy's Birthday which was on the 2nd of november.
Made a toy dog for him. Haha.
Didn't really expect it to turn out to be so cute. Haha.

Oh and this is Dad's Birthday Cake. Looks Yummy!

Alright, now for my wii games picked up.
The two games i picked up are Okami and Wii Party.

I've waited for Wii Party for about four months. Since June, when it was announced, i'm all so excited about picking this game up. It's so damn fun! Yes i agree it's a lot similar to Mario Party 8, just that instead of using the mario characters, you use your mii's in Wii Party which is awesome!


I personally think Wii Party is hell lot better than Mario Party 8. Firstly it's because of the game mode. In Wii Party, other than the board game, there are other modes like swap meet, bingo, and a lot others. I like the House Party. Haha we played it together on Dad's birthday and had a lot of fun. Haha.


Okami is rather a last minute decision. I'm just desperate for Wii Games.. some single player adventure game. I wanted to pick up Zelda but don't seem to find it anywhere. Checked up on Okami and realized it's somewhat similar to Zelda. Read reviews, watched gameplay and decided to pick up this game.

Did not regret on purchasing this game. It's friggin awesome! Played it for hours and hours. Fun filled adventure combine with combats. Strongly recommend this game.

Just realize i've been really active with my blog :) which is really good!
Guess it's because it's a place where i get store all my precious memories that happened in my everyday life. Haha.

Okay thats all for today. Till then!