twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

What's with Saturday?

Hey guys. Yep, it's Saturday today and there just isn't anything i feel like doing.
Tried to concentrate on my Chemistry worksheet but failed to complete everything.. half way there. There's something distracting me but i'm not really sure what it is..

Watched the new Westlife Safe Music Video and holy crap i can't wait for it's released!
Really soothing song filled with emotion. I don't know whats with me but whenever i listen to westlife's songs, i feel sort of bitter. Wait, maybe bitter is not a really good word, perhaps, full of emotion. They're songs are so "powerful" that sometimes those lyrics kept reciting in my mind, like a chant. Maybe thats the reason why they are my favourite boyband since i was young.

Okay, let's put music aside. Let's talk about Movies.
On friday, i watched "The Mummy", which was shown on Channel 5. It's my first time watching though it the film is a 1999 film. Totally love the adventure! Egytians, anubis, mummies, pharaoh, i use to read books about them. Didn't know they had a trilogy! Was watching The Mummy Returns just now. Oh i just love advetures. Haha.

Alright, putting Music and Movies aside, let's talk about Soccer now shall we?
I apologize for this rather random post. I just feel like blogging so i did. Random stuffs here and there, yea. Alright let's get back on the topic. So, basically, tomorrow's an exciting day. Chelsea VS Liverpool. Pretty much discussions everywhere. As we all know, Liverpool has been facing some downfall before NESV took over. Now that they'd taken over, things has been getting better for the reds. But in such a short period a time, how can they defeat The Blues? Chelsea will trash Liverpool. No doubt about that. I predict Chelsea 3 Liverpool 0. With Drogba and Anelka, we have no fear. It's been sometime since Lampard played, would really like him to return as soon as possible.

Thats all for today i guess. Till then!