twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Supper @ Rochor Original Beancurd

We didn't plan. It all happened suddenly. My sister told us that she just got her pay and she's craving for the rochor tauhuay. Then she asked Daren and I if we wanted to head down to Rochor to have the beancurd and almost immediately, Daren agreed.

It was around midnight so i had second thoughts about it but did go in the end. Well, it was a relief when i realized that the Hungry Ghost Festival was over. Phew.

Okay so we began preparing and off we go. In a way, speaking softly and not shuffling our feet made me feel as if we're sneaking out of the house, which is of course not!
Ok anyway, we cabbed down and reached.
Damn! it was crowded with people.

We ordered 3 beancurd, 3 you tiao and uhm i think it's called butterfly fritters.
I initially thought it was not enough but ended up wasting food.
Highly recommend this.