twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Look at this AWESOME card i've got!

Hey guys. I've been wanting to blog about this but didn't had the time to so i'm using this weekend to blog about it. You must be wondering, "what on earth is the card you're talking about?"

It's difficult to describe in detail so let the pictures do the talking for me.

It's a ChelseaFC card. My third sister bought it for me and she also bought herself a Manchester United card. It looks awesome too!

Basically, it's a pop up thing. You open the card and the stadium pops up! It's Stamford bridge and yes it does really looked like it. The Manchester United card looks nice too. Perhaps you can go check out my third sister's blog, maybe she'd posted it up.

Here's another awesome picture i've got. Totally love it.
Lamp, we need you back!

Alright, till here.