twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wii Games and Accessories Pick ups.

Hey guys. My sister got me a wii game and also a Rayman raving rabbids remote charger.
This is a game i've been wanting to get. Yes, it's New Super Mario Bros. $69 and it is really fun. Played it with my brother and we sat there at playing for about 3 hours.

Some of the stages were really tough and we had a lot of quarreling. Quarreling as in " Hey i want the green yoshi" "Why you push me!" "Stop jumping on me!" Currently i have 8 games and i'm proud to say they are all good games. :)

It's a definite pick up if you're a Wii owner.

Here's the Rabbids charger. Looks pretty cool huh.
Oh and it isn't just any other ordinary charger. When it is charging, it's eyes will turn red. When it is not charging, it's eyes turns blue.

Yup, so there you have it. New Super Mario bros and the rayman raving rabbids charger.