twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

FIFA 2010 World Cup Quick Thoughts

Hey guys. I thought i might give a quick post on what are my thoughts this World cup.
This World Cup is very unpredictable as you can see. Better teams like France and 2006 Champion Italy went out on the first stage.

As for the recent matches, England and Germany, i was really excited and at the same time in doubt whether England can pull it through. Looking back at their performance for the first stage, draws, draws and win. Wasn't really pleasing. The final whistle was blown and the next day England hits the headline and blah blah blah.. Oh well, blame it on the poor defending and shots.

It was 10pm just now and it was Brazil VS Netherlands. I'd just finish watching the match and guess what, the Samba boys are out. Brazil going out at this stage? You must be kidding me. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's newspaper and Atikah's expression. I thought Brazil is going to make it through this stage pretty easily.. Unpredictable.. yeah.

Alright will stop here. Tomorrow Argentina VS Germany. It's a must watch match. Definitely.
And my 2 teams to be in the finals, Spain and Netherlands.