twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Reaction : It was such a disappointment


Hey guys. The match against Blackburn was a total disappointment man. A Draw? Should that even happen in this kind of match?

I waited up to 12am yesterday night just because of the match.
But then, there seemed to be an angel and a devil around me. One is on my left and one is on my right. The angel was telling me to sleep as it was really late and that i have school tomorrow.
The devil obviously said the opposite. He told me to continue watching the match. It won't kill.

Lols and with that, guess who did i listened to?
I listened to the Angel. Went to sleep and 12am and missed the match. I'm glad i did that!
If i had watched the match, dang oh dang i'm not gonna be feeling well.
Draw? Draw? Draw? Wassup Chels!

Nevertheless, I believe Chelsea will be back taking the lead and win both the EPL and FA Cup.
Up the Chels!