twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

East Spring's attempt on Sports day : FAILED.

Hey guys. East Spring Secondary school, had it's sports day. This is my very first sports day in ESSS since i entered the school. You would ask me how was it. I tell you, it's bloody damn lame.

First of all, it was raining cats and dogs and apparently, we could do nothing but sat there and hope for the rain to stop. It was so so so boring that i have an urge to rush out there and go home.
Why must it be raining at this time.

Anyway, got some pictures here and would like to share with you.
Pictures are not taken by me. I got some of these pictures from facebook.

Let's see what teams we got here in ESSS.

Yellow Team

Red Team

Green Team

Blue Team

Black Team

I'm in the Red team and i don't like it at all! Red is like a rival colour to me. -,-
I can confirm with you that the red team was the worst team as compared to the
other four teams.

Not high enough and the cheer sucks to the core.
I would really like to be in the BLUE team. Looks so cool!

Some of them got their face painted!

The person in the picture below is Mr Lau (whatever you spell it) my Social studies Teacher.
Blue looks really cool. I want to get in there!

As you can see, the rain is like pouring.
Even the blue umbrella got flung off by the wind.

Yup and thats about all.
Disappointing day as our sports day could not proceed successfully.