twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Secondary 3 Life sucks?

Hey guys. It's been a week now and finally i have some time to blog. Yipee!
Some quite new subjects for me. A Maths, Social Studies, Chemistry, Physics and P.O.A

There's Maths everyday which i thought was pretty awesome! For some reason, i kinda enjoy maths because there is always something to do.

As for POA, i have nothing to say. I mean seriously, the way he teaches us..
We had about 4 POA Lessons already and i still don't quite get what we will be studying in POA.
Chemistry and Physics is just like normal science but instead, you explore more.
Social studies is like history but just that you are focusing on Singapore. I hate the SS teacher for no reason. Maybe because she is fierce

It sucks to the core because it really affects my life. There are more things to focus on and there is homework almost everyday. On top of that, there is Band practices too. I'm going home really late on wednesday and friday because of band and for that, i am really afraid i might not be able to concentrate well.

Yeah so thats more or less how i feel right now. I sure do hope my sec 3 life will get better and better and hopefully, i can continue to do well.