twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

First day As a Secondary 3 student


Hey guys. Today is my first day as a secondary 3 student in East Spring Sec. How was it?
It's totally weird. Got up at 6am today and got everything done around 6.50am. Read the newspaper and tidy up my uniform before i went off. On the way there, it started to rain and thats when i know i will be lost in school because since it's raining, the students will have to proceed up to their classrooms and the problem lies here, i don't know where is my new class.

Okay so i sort of speed up a little and yes, reached the school compound. Just as i had expected, i was lost. I followed where the crowd went and then my friends started shouting out to me.
" Joanna! Oioioi!" Haa okay, so thats when i know my class.

Got into the classroom and learned that our form teacher is Ms Daphne Chan and our form tutor is Mr Sui something something. I don't know if its just me, because it seemed a bit weird. The guys are wearing long pants and to see them from wearing short pants then to long pants just doesn't seemed right.

But anyway, our lesson started with some admins matters, like usual.
The teachers handed out the new handbooks and yeah, it sure looked better than the previous one. Yeah and then erm, it was Maths. Dang our teacher is Mr Ng Chong Cheng and his voice is like a big joke to me. I haven't been taught by him but i believe he teaches 2E3 last year so the students from 2E3 kinda laugh at him throughout the whole lesson for no reason. Yes i must agree that his voice sounds irritating to me. It's like he is using his nose to speak and it's in a monotone mode. YES! He is just like the Mr.Bean i mentioned somewhere in my other posts.

But anyway, he teaches us maths, Both E and A maths. We had our first A maths lesson today. I thought it was quite okay. Started off with simultenous equations and i had completed his homework. First day and there is homework for maths. What the. But luckily it's just one question.

Yeah and then it was PE. We took our height and weight and omfg i actually grown shorter. WHAT THE! Use to be 150cm and now i am 149cm. I can't believe i am that short. As for weight, increased by a couple of kg? Used to be 39kg and i'm now to 41kg. Must be from the holidays!

There was no Assembly that day so we stayed in class. It was quite boring at first as we had to listen to the teacher reciting the 5 responsible rules or something like that. Reciting as in, that is what we will ALWAYS listened to when it's the first day of school. The lesson became a bit interesting when we played the introduction game. Hahaa basically we had to introduce ourselves if the ball is in your hands. Thats not all, you have to remember all the classmates who went before you. Lol and i got to introduce myself pretty much later and i had to remember like over 20+ names. Cool, manage to get hold of it. Let's see if i can still remember some. It goes like,

Adrian, Aloysious, Wei jia, Joey, Haffiz, Jennifer, Meng Yin, Jing yang, Hui hui, Geraldine, Wailing, Delvin, Damian, Mavelyn, err Zaffirah? Venetta? Janis, Cailing, Kammie, Yaashira, Rachel, Desiree, Mavis, Faizul, Nabilah, Ming hua, Janice, Maggie, Weeleong, Ngan seng, Xinyi, Celeste, Me, Syakira, Jia wei, Giggson, Ji keong? and Zhao guang.
Wahhahahhahaa my memory is not not bad after all! Missed out 2 of them i think.

Right so the lesson ended and we went home. Daren was in his new secondary school and er jie was fed up because she went to fetch daren but mum suddenly called er jie to tell her that daren will be going home at 4pm because of the orientation stuffs. As a result, er jie cannot fetch him and poor daren have to go home all by himself. I message him to call me when he's released and he called.

Guided him to the correct bus stop he should take through the phone. Was quite confusing because i wasn't familiar, only er jie knows because she use to study in there.

Had to sort of do some trial and error. I told him to go to the nearest bustop and check to see if the board has any bus that can reach our house. After browsing through the whole board, he said no. GOSH! Then i told him to go to the next bustop. He said he cannot see any bustop but he says there's one across the road whereby you have to cross the traffic lights. Yes yes! I remember er jie said go to the bustop across the traffic lights. So i told him to go have a look and yes! There is a bus that reaches our house. And so he is back home now.

Oh and about the scholarship thing. Scare the hell out of me. I ask my friend if she had got her grant and she said yes. WHAT?!? I received the letter saying that you have got the edusave scholarship but we will give you further information after 6 weeks. I panic and started going to the net and google for the organisation they stated in there. Ask my mum to call them up and phew, they said the second letter will be issued out on the 24th of January. Okay phew phew phew, it's 650bucks man!

Thats about all, my first day at school.