twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Life's getting a little harder for me

Hey guys. Hasn't been blogging for a few days. Reason being, NO TIME!
There are tests every now and then and i am pissed off by it.

After every chapter there is a test. What the. I will go crazy sooner or later i believe...
I had my E maths test on Indices + Standard form today and oh boy, i am confident i am going to get full mark.Okay okay i am trying my best to be modest but it is really easy. I can assure you that 90% of the whole class will score full marks.

As for tomorrow, there is a chemistry test. I'm not sure if it's a test or a quiz but as long as it carries a weightage, i am bound to study real hard! Studying from 4pm till 7pm. 3 hours straight but this cannot be done without my ipod. :) Listening to music while studying is the best way to concentrate and get yourself comfortable. Trust me. I just hope tomorrow's chemistry test isn't going to be as difficult as i thought it would be.

Okay enough of test, let's talk about what happened today.
Well, nothing much but i thought i enjoyed PE. We did the long jump today. Do you know that i have been worrying about that since last friday? Finally it's all over. I thought it is going to be difficult like hell but hey, it turns out quite fun. Just a little slippery. Adrian was the joke of the day. Hahaa. Erm, im going to take a rest now. Till here.