twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

The Birth of my very own ipod.

Hey guys. Okay i've got only like 3 minutes to blog about this as i have to sleep soon so this post will be a very rushy one.

Basically, the title says it all. Yep, the birth of my very own ipod. It's strange to see a music lover without an ipod. So once i got my scholarship, i went to order it online with the help of my san jie.
The procedure is really easy. No complicated stuffs and it will arrive about 1 day or the most, 2 days. I ordered it on a sunday and because sunday is not a business day, it will be shipped on monday and it will arrived on tuesday.

So here's how it looks. It looks awesome. DHL express parcel.

I had a hard time trying to figure out how to open up this thing. Hahaaaaa. Oh and by the way, i was doing my a maths halfway when it arrive. As for that, i did it around 9pm+ which was considered really late for me. Putting in the songs, exploring the features and organizing everything took me more than 3 hours i believe...

Blue for me. Definitely, for i am true blue.

It's of palm size. Really comfortable when holding it like this. But i don't feel safe always.
Why? Find out below.

It's bloody damn thin! and i'm afraid it will slip out of my hands!
But don't worry because i will get a cover so it's more safe.

Best reason to explain why i ordered it online. It is because you get to carve your words on your ipod for free!

Here's mine. (Click on the picture to enlarge it)


Although my er jie has been persuading me to get ipod touch instead of the nano, i still think nano would be a better choice for me. Why is that so? Yea i agree than ipod touch has much more features and that is looks cooler, in a sense.

Nano has it cool features too. The built in camera is so so so cool. It's just like any other phone's camera. Sharp and clear. There's games, calenders, alarms, radio, to do list. etc.
Biggest reason why i chose a nano : It's colour is amazing. The blue one caught my attention.

Cheers!