twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

The Smell Of Christmas


Hey guys! Christmas is just around the corner, are you guys excited? Well for me, i can't wait for Christmas to arrive. My family isn't Christian but we made it a point that for every year, we must celebrate christmas together and exchange gifts among ourselves. My family is big and thus makes it even more exciting as there are more presents!

Okay i know it's kinda unfair because everyone, except my bro, my dad and i, is taking part in it.My dad can be excuse of course ... he don't go shopping alone and plus, he gives us the things we want so yeah, he has already given us that christmas present. Oh oh Mario Galaxy is his gift for me :) Thanks.

Okay now everyone in the house is giving Daren and i this face. "Where is our gift" I really thought of getting something for you guys but hey... most of the stuffs i think you guys will like is really expensive to me because you see, though my piggy bank has .. money, we're not working and so.. haha okay, i'm full of excuses. I will try my best to make it a point next christmas, that we will go get some stuffs for you all! Yes. I'm am pretty sure i'm gonna do this.

Looking at all our presents makes both my hands itchy... hmm answers to our questions will be revealed tomorrow, 12am. Christmas Eve.

Counting down to christmas .... 26 more hours..