twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Celebrating Christmas @ Home

Hohoho, Merry Christmas! Yup, i'm gonna update on how i celebrated christmas yesterday with my family. It's a whole lot of surprise!

Well, first of all, mom prepared her famous pork chop during dinner time.

My Er jie prepared salmon.

Okay great, i'm drooling now. While eating, we were discussing about when should be the time we open our presents. After much discussion, we decided we should do it at 8.30pm.

Finally! It's time for presents! I cannot describe how excited i was. Hahaaa.
Mom didn't manage to find the christmas tree so instead, we use this 'tree' as our christmas tree this year. Erm, looks okay?

See all the socks hanging on the tree? Yup, i thought it was just a decoration but actually it is for some sort of lucky draw prepared by my dad. Haha it was so so funny. We had to throw dice to decide who goes first and then we are allowed to pick one of the socks hanged on the tree. Dad put in money inside. Hahaa. The biggest amount is $100 and my er jie took it away. Hahaa. I got the smallest amount, $30. Haha but it was okay, most importantly, i enjoyed it.

Okay so we had to open up our presents. We sat in a circle and in front of us, were all the presents that were meant for us. So each one of us got like 4 presents. We were only allowed to open one present each time. We go like one round and it was exciting!

Mom was the first person to open her presents.

GIFTS FROM SAN JIE

From San Jie : To Mommy
SK II Products! Anti ageing still.

From San Jie : To Da jie
Clinique product!

From San Jie : To Daddy
Armani Exchange Sweater!

From San Jie : To Er jie
$150 Gift Voucher!


From San Jie : To ME!
Wii Sports Resort PLUS an extra motion plus!

Wii Sports Resort! Haha i always wanted this. It looks really cool and fun! I immediately went to play it with my brother after all the presents were done. Haha.

From San Jie : To Daren
Fred Perry Leather Bag!


After revealing all my san jie's presents, it was time for Mom's present!
Okay so i will fast forward everything. Fast forward as in, tell you guys what mom got for all of us real quick! Haha. Here goes.

GIFTS FROM MOMMY

From Mom : To San Jie

She loves Hello Kitty so yeah, mom got her some hello kitty stuffs. She has DAMN lot already!

From Mom: To Da jie.
Da jie loves piggy stuffs and you can sit on this gift here. Hahaa
From mom : To me!
Lol i did not expect mom would get me this. Wanted this book initially but got Mitch albom's have a little faith instead. Woohoo!

From Mom : To Er jie.
There's a white shorts, a towel and a clip, i think.

From Mom : To Daren.
2 Topman shirts for him. Looks great on him too!

Nearly forgot dad's present. Don't know why sis didn't upload dad's gift.
From Mom : To Dad
It's a adidas perfume actually, sorry i do not have the picture.

GIFTS FROM DA JIE.


From Da jie : To Daren
Yup, it's a Nike Bottle for him. Make sure he don't loose this!

From Da jie: To San Jie
Hello kitty stuffs for her.

From Da jie: To Mommy
Some make up stuffs.

From Da Jie : To Er Jie
A Jewellery Box

From Da Jie : To ME!
It's a pencil case as you can see. Will use this although it kinda don't suit me :) I'll use this to hold my marker pens!

GIFTS FROM ER JIE.

From Er jie : To Daren
ChelseaFC Training KIT! Oh boy, this is awesome!

From Er Jie: To ME!
Adidas watch! Great great great. I always wanted a new pair of watch!

From Er Jie : To San Jie
Tommy Girl Perfume and BodyWash

From Er Jie : To Da jie
M.A.C Concealer

From Er Jie : To Mom
M.A.C FoundationBold
Okay i finally realised something. Why isn't the gifts for my dad taken?

From Er jie : To Dad

Er Jie bought a photo album for my dad and on top of that, she decorated it herself.
The album is meant for dad to put in all the cards we gave to him during his birthday :)
Okay thats about all.

Here's all the gift i got from them. Love them all, seriously. Thank all once again!

This morning, which is the 25th of December, Christmas, there was another surprise! And this surprise is from mom. Lol. I woke up today and found that there was a pair of socks on my bed. I looked inside and lol, there was a note from my mum that says Merry Christmas and there was a red packet inside with money. Hahaaa i laughed.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!