twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

How many more days till school starts?


I just realised it's just 5 days till school starts. Unbelievable isn't it? Don't doubt yourself because i myself can't believe it either. 2010 is going to be another new beginning for me.

Speaking of 2010, i am officially gonna be an upper sec student. Sounds good? Nah, that means my secondary school year is going to end really really soon. Another 2 years and thats it. Bye East Spring. Haha.

Having said so, i'm all excited and ready for school! Everything is ready!

I'm back to band after missing for 3 practices due to certain reasons. Feeling refreshed and my mind is now filled with music, full of melodies and sometimes i hymn to the tune too. Really hope all the new batch of east spring newbies, the sec 1, will make band your choice of cca. If you love music, love to make music and most importantly, ENJOY being surrounded by music, then band is the right choice for you. Oh yeah and it's no more East Spring Military Band. From 2010 onwards, we will be called East Spring Symphonic Band. How cool is that. Symphonic sounds big and powerful to me. Haaaa.

Went to today's practice and oh boy, i was late. I woke up on time. I thought it was still early so i dilly dally here and there and by the time i sat down and had my breakfast, it was already 8.25am. Was suppose to reach there by 8.30am. Oh dear i had to like gobble down and speed drink my milo then rush to school. Along the way, i felt really weird for no reason. Luckily i was not stopped by the irritating security guard as i speed walk and tries to avoid him. This is what he will say if he manage to catch you.

Security:
"Girl, why are you here?"
Joanna: "CCA"
Security: "What cca?"
Joanna: "BAND"

Okay i think i'm gonna end this post here. Oh wait just one more thing. My adidas school shoe turned yellow! The front part. Fook fook fook. Searching for solutions to make it white again.
Okay till here.

꽃보다 남자 Kkotboda Namja