twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Bleach your shoes!

Hey guys. Okay as i was saying, my adidas shoes somehow turned yellow. Hasn't realised it until i wore it to band today. OMG what is happening to my shoes! The front part of it has start to turned yellow! I just manage to bleach my shoes successfully using this brandless product. I thought it was going to fail but somehow it worked!

You must be wondering why am i doing all these? Well, because i love this shoes.
This shoes is bloody damn expensive and i was overjoyed when my Er jie bought this for me.
Theres this saying that goes like this. "Everyone should have a pair of good shoes because this pair of shoes will bring you to many beautiful places."

Okay enough of all the craps and let's have a look at the amazing change when i bleach my shoes.

Okay maybe you cannot differentiate base on the above picture.

This should make it clearer. Don't get me wrong. They are both the same pair of shoes of course!
Basically, the pair on the right looks yellowish. I don't know why but it seems like all Adidas shoes turns yellow after sometime, including my brother's shoes.

The pair that is on the left looks much whiter right? Haha, now you know how you can save your shoes by bleaching it.

This is done with the help of this amazing product. I Believe you can get this easily at any stores that sells shoes. Oh my, my headache is killing me! Alright thats for all. Till here.
Bleach your shoes!