twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

To all o2jam fans.

O2jam is a wonderful music game which all agrees. The malaysia server has closed down and i'm not sure why. I gave up on playing o2jam as i can't find a private server. So just recently, i thought i might give it a try and woah, i found one which is good.

*Click picture for link*

This server is one of the best i've seen so far. I would'nt say no lagging at all lah because all private servers DO lag, including this. However, this server is not those super laggy ones. Anyway, this is the only available private. haha so, you gotta try this one out.

There are song packs and client for you to download so everything should be alright.
What you need to be aware of is that sometimes, when you log in, they will say channel full or a pop up with some chinese words. I'm annoyed by all these..

There are songs from the original o2jam PLUS others.

Same thing, there are missions and things you can buy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and yesterday was my bro's birthday. He got a ChelseaFC home jersey which was like damn cool. There's gonna be a match tomorrow against tottenham. Come on chels!
I'll blog about my bro's birthday in a while. Currently waiting for my sis to upload the pictures...
And i'm going fishing tomorrow! Haha, my first time fishing.