twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Fishing @ East Coast Beach

Went to East Coast Beach to fish today with my big sis, brother-in-law and daren. Woke up around 8am, took a shower and went down to changi to have our breakfast. After breakfast, we went to East coast and started fishing.

Oh of course, we brought our mat along and other stuffs.

Okay lol, quite a small mat. Can't even sit on it cuz the tide was high and the sea water kept splashing in and thus making the floor wet.


The tide was pretty high, which meant the percentage of fishes you gonna get is higher.
This is my first time fishing.. so lots of problems here and there. Yea, you could say problematic.

My big sis guided me lah.. and okay, things were getting quite smooth.

That was me fishing. Hey come on, i'm still a beginner!


You know, when you fish, damn lot of people will be looking at you(I DON'T KNOW WHY) and i was like saying "Damn you people! Can't you go find other things to do instead of staring.." Haha

See for yourself.


Obviously the ones with the WHITE caps are my big sis and brother in law.
See the sky blue shirt guy? His damn annoying ar! Oh yes, his a ChiNa.(China people) and i hate them, plus the blagladash people. (Okay i know i'm back to the racism topic)

There are damn lot of blaglah there lah. What do you think they are they for? NOT just doing normal things.

Haha and this is my bro, daren.
His pro in fishing ok.

Hmmm we can't sit, so what do we do?
Simple, crack your brains a little and you'll see.

Correct! Just place your rods on the floor! No lah kidding, there's no need to crack your brains actually. People do this most of the time when they're annoyed.

Crap, no fish at all. I did'nt catch any single shit. Not even rubbish. Daren caught 6 rubbish. Well, at least he caught something.

Fishing = Patience
Which also means, if you're the kind of do not have patience, then you better not fish. Haha
No lah.

It meant, to be able to catch a fish, you first, must be patient. It is only when you have that patience, you can catch a fish.

Fishing under the hot sun.. HMMM means you gotta pay. SUN BURNT !!!

In case you're wondering what the hell has to do with the crosses.
I'm wearing a sandals. The kind of sandals that is crissed-cross.

Ahh not just my feet. My whole body EXCLUDING my face cuz i applied sun block lotion on my face.
My arms are burnt terribly. Haha, oh well, it is the experience that counts.