twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thank goodness it's friday!

Great! It's friday again and it can mean it's finally a weekend or the end of this week. End of this week means to a step closer to the exams. Stress right? yea.

However, i'm not easily stressed out. There's band today to keep me alive. Played lots of songs today. Heal the world to shrek dance to seventh night to persis to ghost fleept and lastly to fairest of the fair. Can tell that Mr ng knew how bored we are already when playing ghost fleet and that he wants to brightened us a bit today. Quite disappointed today, so many people quitting band.


The sec 1's especially. I know mr ng is such a big problem to us and maybe you think he should'nt have came into our lives and 'destroy' us. Frankly speaking, i don't quite like mr ng lah. I don't like his scoldings as it is too harsh and kinda insulting to one. He's the kind who dosen't think twice before shouting horrible words out of his mouth. Words like, go eat shit, jump down building are his favourite. (Just to name some)

More importantly, we kinda not that so understand him at all. He can really suprised you. He can be happy and then angry. Making him happy wasn't that easy then making him angry. He brought chocolates and sweets for us. He played this blowing a paper against the wall game with us. He shares his stories(though some are lame) and his experience. Joins us in BBQ and a lot more.

What i want to say is. I still don't quite like him. Yea i'm abit lame, saying so much things and then still don't quite like him. His effort had paid off. We achieved our first silver and that is something to be very joyable. Without him, i don't think we can come so far. I still don't quite like him. He should try to control himself and not say those insulting and hurtful words to us. Maybe he did'nt know how much we take it to heart. Okay let's just stop talking about him.

Whatever it is, always think positively. I'm sure it'll make a difference.

Anyway tomorrow is a big day for me. Not that big actually, its just a day i've looked forward to. My big sis is gonna be making potato salad and corn pudding tomorrow and i'm gonna be a part of it. Part of it as in helping lah! :D Must be very fun.

Oh ya and i got back my CA results. Dang dang dang is all i can say. I got 6 A's and 3 B's. Deproved quite a lot. I had 8 A's and 1 B the last time.. Oh well, SA is the one that matters more. JY. Mum bought be exam papers and i'm glad she did. Tomorrow is the day where i'll be starting my road to success schedule. It's a schedule i made for myself to be consistent in my studies. I hope it'll work out and hopefully, achieve what i want. :D

I'll be blogging about the potato salad and corn pudding my sister and i will be making tomorrow.

It's also soccer time tomorrow. Chelsea Vs Burnley

Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use

- Earl Nightingale