twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I was trembling and perspiring all over..

I thought i was going to faint at that moment. It all started when i was in band.. oh well.
After school, i went home to have my lunch and then when it was about 2.15pm, i left home for cca. Good thing i wasn't late. So we were playing Ghost fleet over and over again. Our seniors came back and visit us!
Mr Ng got really fed up today.. i cannot really stand his scoldings. He says he is just saying and not scolding, but however i just felt that he was too harsh and should show more patience. Ok enough of Mr ng. So when we were falling in , that's when i started to feel uncomfortable. I'll just briefly describe how i felt at that very moment. I know something bad is about to happen to me. I was about to faint.
I kept telling myself to hang on and that it will be all over after a while. The tension got even worse and my whole body were trembling and drenched with sweat. I was perspiring all over and my body felt reall damn cold. All i could see was stars and dots all around. The sounds and voices around me were disappearing. I was like omg, i am bound to faint anytime. But luckily the fall in was fast and i quickly went to get my bag and find a seat to sit on.
Phew phew phew, thank god i did'nt faint right on the spot. I am glad i pulled it through. I swear i never want to get that feeling ever again!