twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Problems here and there

As you can see, i've change my blogskin again. Thats because something went wrong in my previous skin. Oh well, heres another one i found. Found it interesting so i chose it.

I was planning to take a shower, eat lunch, do homework then start playing sims. HOWEVER, I suddenly realise i still need to complete this chinese blog thing. Went searching for it in baidu and finally got some information. That took me about 1hr.
Next, i thought i can happy happy start playing my sims. Then, something went wrong, which is the blog skin. Took me 3 hr+ to find a suitable one. HOW TIRED IS THAT.
Its 6.13pm now. Finally i can start playing my games.

Oh, we had home economics lesson on monday. Did this roti-john bread. I tell you, it taste superb. I can't wait to try it at home. But too bad my mum cooked something during lunch already. Will try it out tomorrow. Hopefully, it'll turn out just the way i want.