twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Harry Potter with san jie

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Gosh. Nearly forgot to blog about it. Went to watch harry potter and the half blood prince on Sunday around 4.30pm. Read the reviews before booking the tickets and the realise all the reviews was...
  • Terribly disappointed with this movie ....
  • Definately one of the worst in its series....
  • It’s a little dissapointing though...

I was like 'huh'. I seriously enjoyed watching harry potter series. If you were to ask me how was it? This is what i would say. Well, not that disappointing like what the others say.

The effects were great but just lacking of some magical scenes unlike the chamber of secrets and sorcerer's stone. Maybe because we've all seen those scenes before already. Effects like how the bridge falls seemed very real to me. Nicely done. So in my conclusion, I would rate half blood prince 3/5.

The main characters are basically, Malfoy, dumbledore, snape, and of course Harry. They play important roles. This series is more on the revenge of voldermort. Theres part where i'm confused. Perhaps its a link to the next series? I'm not sure. Ron is really funny in the movie. Haha. I don't want dumbledore to die. arggg. Oh and theres this part where i got a shock and jumped. LOL. You could see the others in the theatre go up and then down. Haa. Won't tell you where. But its the scene where Harry is getting water for dumbledore. Haaa. At least this series is very much more more more more better than Order of phoenix.

Go have a watch and tell me about how was it. Also tell me if you feel the same way too :D