twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tired.

Its been sometime since i blogged. We had band camp on the 16 and 17 of march. It was damn tiring. My lips felt swollen. Lol. Did'nt get to sleep as sleeping in the classroom is'nt as comfortable as you think! The whole night i'm rolling here and there. Haa. Though its just 2 days, we've benefited a lot. This is my first time taking part in the SYF and i'm damn nervous. I wonder how it'll look like. Our soundcheck will be tomorrow, 23rd March. Hooray, can skip chinese and no need take science test. Yes!
My heart will always be with East Spring Military Band.


Alright, now for the yesterday match. Haiz. Felt sad yesterday. Chelsea Lost to tottenham 0 - 1! It was a tyco shot though. Haiz, wasted tat chance. ManU lost to Fulham. Lol. Fulham won ManU for the first time over 45 years. Lol, how funny is that. i really really hope Liverpool will lose to aston villa today so we will still be on track. Come on chels!

Up the chels.