twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Soundcheck

Did'nt have time to blog yesterday. I was revising for my science test. Woo.. the science test was.. harder than the last time. But still quite ok. Oh and yes! We went to Singapore Conference Hall yesterday, which is on the 23rd of march 2009. Went there for the soundcheck. Oh my, the hall was so big. So we are somehow like that. But thats not us. I got this pic from the net.

This is how the real hall look like when there is no one.


The soundcheck was ok.. sounded quite good. I wonder if i'll be shaking all around during that day. First of all, the air-con was damn cold. Secondly, So many people staring at us. Omg. Anyway, just have to be calm and play how you usually play during practice. There is only 1 chance, 1 chance to show that we,ESMB, can do it. Jiayou.

My blood is blue.