twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I have stuck with Harry until the very end.

Hey guys, looks like i'm back to blogging. Just look at the date! I would like to do an update of major events that has happened this while.

I had my O Level Chinese Oral today, 8th of July. First of all, it's held in the Library, how weird.. Secondly, during the 5 mins reading time, we sat in a way such that we are facing the other students. What the? But that's okay, we get to study their expression. The passage was okay, the conversion was somewhat similar to the Day 1 question. The problem with me was that i kept repeating my points i guess... ok don't really want to talk about this..


Luckily, there's something i can look forward to! Harry Potter! Yes, my saviour!
Thousand thanks to my Er Jie for the tickets! She booked the tickets yesterday! That means the two of us are gonna watch it on the day it is release, 14th July. How awesome is that?

OH and not forgetting, we'll be wearing our Harry potter shirt that day to the show!

I've set myself a target, i'm gonna have a Harry Potter Marathon on next Wednesday, just a day before Deathly hallows part 2 is release. Our Potter project is not done yet.. Hopefully, we will be able to complete it soon.

Oh well, i can't think of anything right now though i know i have tons and tons of things to update. Will update immediately when i'd thought of it.

Until here.