twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Hello 2011, Bye 2010.

Hey guys. First of all, a very Happy New Year to all of you. 2010 sure was a great year for me and i hope 2011 would be a even better year!

Last night was the countdown night and i was indeed busy. Nope, i didn't went to countdown. I was counting down at home. Why was i busy then? I was busy switching the channels of the Television. Countdown on Channel 8 looks pretty good. On the other hand, Channel 5 looks awesome too. So what do i do? Switching channels all the time. Great to see long gone celebraties back to countdown with us.

Anyway, i'm not here to discuss about the countdown.
I'm here to list down my new year resolution which i believe most of you should've done so.
Mine's pretty simple actually.
First of all, i hope my Family and Friends will stay healthy, strong, happy and be safe.
Secondly, i hope i do well for my O level this year!
Thirdly, i hope i will live life to the fullest and basically do what i want and pursue my dreams.

School's starting in about another 2 days.
Homework's all done... phew. I can't stay still when i revise my work.. wonder what's wrong. Hahaa. I just hope that everything goes well in 2011.

Okay thats all for today.

Till then.