twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Facebook - Invasion of Cartoons

Hey guys. I'm pretty sure you might have already notice that Facebook is never the same before. Yes, the invasion of Cartoons.

At first, i thought it was lame but after seeing many of my facebook friends changing their profile picture, i thought "why don't i change mine too?" So i spent quite some time to remember my favorite childhood cartoons. There's quite a number but i ended up choosing Super Mario as my cartoon character. Of course i had reasons for choosing Mario.

First of all, i'm a Nintendo fan and Mario happen to be a nintendo character too.
Second, i love the wii and enjoy playing Super Mario Galaxy and New Super Mario bros.
Third, i grew up playing Mario games so yea that was why i chose Mario as my character.

Change yours today!