twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

The Cupcakes,The Cards, The Cupboard.

Hey guys. I went for Band today and immediately after band, i headed to the nearest 7-11 store. Reason? Nope, not to top up my card.. Nope, not to have a bite either.. You'll most probably be startled at my reason. I went there to buy Match Attax Cards...

First C - Cards
Yes i'd already guess what you're thinking. Only young kids buy Match Attax cards... and right here, is a 15 year old teenager. What the hell? Nevertheless, i went ahead and bought four packets. $6.00 in total.

Okay so here's what i got. I would say it's a pretty decent..

Opening 4 Packets of Match Attax 10/11


*Update
Just went to 7-11 again, during night, to pick up another four packets. That makes it a total of 8 packets, $12.00.
Not as decent as the first four packs.. got a lot of extras especially Cech... But whatever.
Gonna trade them with some other cards that i need.. anyone?

Opening Another four packets of Match Attax 10 11.



*Update AGAIN!
Sweet! My Third sister and her boyfriend got me the Starter pack! They FOUND IT!
I'm so so so happy. The Starter Pack seemed to be out of stock in almost every shop that i went to. Thanks a bunch to them!

Unpacking Collector's Binder


The Next "C" i'm about to blog, is Cupcake.
Second C - Cupcake
My third sister made me a cupcake! I'm so touched. Hahahaa

It taste really good! Mainly because it was made by my third sister. Haha

Before i forgot, the last "C" is actually Cupboard.
Third C - Cupboard
My Dad wanted to buy a Cupboard so as to store all our books and stuffs...
I'll be going with him to check out the cupboard that he is talking about tonight.
Just to ensure that he made the right choice.. Hahaa

Alright thats all for today i guess.
Till then.