twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

It is the result of Chain Reaction.

Hey guys. Bad bad week for me! First it was just a slight sore throat, and when i say slight, that means it's just the throat that hurts, no change in voice yet. Then the next day, no voice. My throat did'nt hurt that much though.

What do you think happened the next day? It has got something to do with my nose. Yes, had flu. It was pretty funny because i had band that day and because of my runny nose, for every bar i play, i do the noise when you want to get your mucus into your nose. It's kinda irritating for me. Haha. Okay next day, which is today, i began coughing. Not that bad actually but my voice isn't back yet. Still having sorethroat.

I dare to think of what's going to happen tomorrow. Fever or what? I hope everything ends here. No more sickness and voice please come back!! You know i'm such a talkative person and how much my voice means to me! Come on, be good and come back.

Okay after reading the above three paragraphs, read the title again. Now this all makes sense right? It is the result of Chain Reaction.