twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Chelsea Wins the title again

The English Premier League this season has come to an end.
The Blues definitely deserve the title.The last match, which is against Wigan proves it all.

The match was on Sunday and that means i have school the next day. To make matter worse, i am having my exams that day. I had a hard time deciding whether i should watch it or not.
The final result? I decided to stay up late till 1am and finish the match.
I'm glad i did because it was such a joyous occasion! I'm high the next morning!

From the moment Kalou net in the third goal, i was sure that Chelsea's gonna win the title.
It's pretty obvious who is the deserving winner.

Here are some of the celebrations pictures. I found all of them really heart warming.

Compilation of them

Finally. It's more worth getting the jersey because of this!

No longer ManUnited, it's Chelsea now.

Will update on the Mother's Day celebration soon.