twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

How did this week fair?

Hey guys. Haven't been really updating because of the busy schedule.
Today was rather an achievement for me.
I've completed all my homework and my revision for Chemistry and Geography.

But there's just this assignment which i think i will do it at the last minute.
Yes, it's the English Podcast. You have to read a passage and at the same time record it down.
After recording,you have to post it onto Asknlearn for EVERYBODY to comment on?
Great, i will do it tomorrow.

Exams are approaching and i would feel awkward if i were to sit in front the computer the whole day without doing any revision. It's best to start revision early so that you don't procrastinate when the time comes. Procrastinating isn't awesome okay.

Remember me telling you guys about the redemption of posters?
My sister went to redeem it for me! Thanks sis!
It came out to be a poster with the 6 portions fixed together. Haha.

There's actually a video i want to share with all of you. More for those gamers.
My POA teacher showed it to the whole class and i can't deny that it's awesome.

The Only Thing I Know - CirrusEpix