twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

The Week's Vacation

Hey guys. As all of you know, the day we have been waiting for is nearer to us now!
Look at the calender or your diary and tell me how many more days.
Yup, just another 8 more days and we're off to enjoy our march holiday!
Though it's just a short 1 week vacation, it's better than nothing. We definitely need this vacation as you can tell from our faces.

However, that dosen't mean we can have the whole of the vacation all to us.
I've long guessed that we will be called back to school for certain activities.
My instinct was right. There's this eCIP thing and we have to pick up litter at Pasir Ris park together with 3E1. This activity was quite alright for me, but for goodness sake, it's held in the morning! Morning my dear.... can't wake up. Oh well..

I wonder if there's band practice but i suppose there is. Wednesday and friday i think.. Oh gosh, there goes my holiday.

Alright enough of that and let me now share with you what has happened today in school.
Well, nothing much but the bloody dang SFL held back the time till 3.15pm
We had Speech and Drama during SFL. Whats that? From the name of the activity, you should more or less get it. Basically for today, we had a lesson on presentation skills which i DO NOT think helped me at all. Oops.

English was cool? Got back our narrative essay and wow, 25/30. Greatest improvement and one of the top scorer as well. Received a hello panda from teacher. Cool.

Hmm alright i think i shall end here as i think i would continue crapping so... ya, till here.