twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

So thats the end of my March holidays?

Hey guys. It's been a while since i blogged.
Apparently, there's nothing to blog about but yeah, still decided to blog.

March Holidays is coming to an end and soon my life's gonna be a whole lot stresser.
For the past one week, i've been at home enjoying myself by occupying the computer and television the whole day. Oh wait, did i just say for the past one week? Let me take back my words. For the past one week, perhaps the first few days, i've been busy with my assignments.

Manage to complete about half of it on the first day, which i was pretty amazed by it.
Next two days were spent on the more difficult assignments, those that need research and more thinking like Maths.

Okay right so tomorrow's gonna be the "last" day i can enjoy myself before school start.
Right till here then.

Now i'm waiting for the next holiday. When will it be?