twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Say Byebye to Term 1

Hey guys. Hasn't really been blogging about my life and yeah .. just hasn't got anything to blog.

Well let's start off with school.
This whole week has been boring for me. One thing that made me glad was that all the test has finally come to an end. Oh wait, there's a English comprehension test coming up next week.
Don't worry because there's particularly nothing at all to study, just how to answer them.

I think i'm gonna flung my Physics. Please tell me i won't.
Argg speaking of physics makes my blood boil. I would really like a change in the teacher.
Anyway, for physics, you have to study on your own. No use complaining.

P.E was fun. I was in floorball and oh boy, it's amazingly fun!
Except for the part where i got hit on the legs by the sticks.

Principals of Accounts was okay i guess. Surprisingly, i enjoyed friday's lesson.
The notes which our teacher gave us clarified some of my doubts and i think i gained more confident in this subject somehow.

Had band on Wednesday and Friday. Was okay, not much scoldings. Played Captains ball orgainsed by the clarinet section on Wednesday. Wasn't really well planned, same old thing.
Holy great! Received the piece "Yesterday" by the beatles yesterday.
The song goes like, "yesterday, all my troubles seem so far away" yeah i'm sure you get it.

Had a great time chatting about soccer with Atikah.
Had a great time playing table tennis with Cailing. ( Table Badminton )
Had a great time chatting about wii games with Denise.

Thats all for today i guess.
Chelsea Vs Man City today at 8.45pm