twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

It's Friday today again.

Hey guys. It's Friday today and oh boy, finally, weekends!
There are so many tests every now and then. Sometimes it makes me wonder what the hell the school is doing.. giving us test almost everyday.

Okay let's put aside the unhappy stuffs. Woohoo tomorrow is Saturday. Heading down to Outram with my brother to meet my er jie. Will be a pretty long journey but luckily, i have my Ipod with me to keep me going. We were planning to get our new year clothings from Vivo.

One good news. I am finally going back to my Primary school. This may be shocking to you.. I haven't been visiting my primary school since the day i graduated. Feel bad deep inside to decided to meet up with old friends and go together.

Basically thats about all. Ohhh i had a great time playing Table tennis with Cailing and Kammie today after school while waiting for band to start. Lol damn hilarious. It has somehow turned into Table - Badminton Tennis. A Combination of Table tennis and badminton. Haha.

Yeah tomorrow is Saturday! Down with love will finally be telecast and there will be a match tomorrow against arsenal? Well till here.