twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Whats up?

Hey guys. The long awaited weekend is finally here. Do you know that i've been waiting for this day to arrive? I'm now trashed with lots of homework and it seems like there isn't any available space for me to breathe. Haven touch my homework, but will be in a couple of minutes.

I'll be heading down to collect my edusave scholarship soon. Excited? Nah.
My phone is corrupted. I don't know what the hell is going on. The screen showed lots of colour, corrupted colour. And now i'm really sad. -,- Will be using the other phone temporary until it gets repaired, probably tomorrow.

Friday we had band as usual. We were dismissed around 12.45pm and as we had to do drills, we had to report at 1.15pm sharp. We were late because cailing and i went to tampines mart to have our stuffs photocopied. Dang the auntie let out a humorous laughter that we can never forget. She was saying something then all of a sudden she "HEE HEE". High pitch somemore. I laughed till i walk around the shop. Haha.

Okay i guess i have to at least complete some of my homework now. Till here.