twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Edusave Scholarship 2009 Presentation

Hey guys. I received my edusave scholarship award today at the void deck of blk 355.
The place was freaking small but it's good that they provided some refreshments.
Oh ya and the place looks horrible. I thought it was some kind of children party going on ... because of the balloons.
Anyway, here are some pictures taken by my Da Jie. Thanks!

We were told to report at 5.10pm for registration but because this isn't my first time, we knew we need not report on the dot. It states on the letter that the registration will close at around 6.10pm so we reached at about 5.45pm which was still considered quite early.

And of course i'm not that stupid to take my seat once i am done with the registration.
You will be bored to death if you took your seat right at the start.
Although there were emcees, they suck! There were so many pauses in between and they do not seem to get enough attention of the people. It will be better if there were no emcees.

I was the 70th student to received to award! That also means i can leave earlier though we are not allowed. Hehe.

Basically the emcees just talk crap until Mr Mah came. He gave a speech and then it was time for the prize presentation ceremony.


Yep and thats all for the presentation. I received a certificate and an amount of $650!