twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tomorrow is the day.

What day is it tomorrow? Nahhh, not birthday. It's the start of our EXAMS.

It's English Paper 1 and Mother tongue paper 1 tomorrow.

Revising letter format, speeches and writing just now. Phew, hope to do well tomorrow :D

I've always been saying "Don't play play, it's streaming year this year" since the beginning of 2009.

It's real fast as its going to be the end of my sec 2 year soon.

Can't believe i still see myself as a sec 1. Haha ok enough of all the exams.

There's another BIG day coming up. It's on Sunday. Nope, not birthday.

It's Chelsea Vs Liverpool. Did i hear chey? Hey.. this match is gonna be exciting.

I'm still fuming mad to see the stupid idiot referee sending cech off.
How can cech not play against liverpool?
Anyway, i'm pretty sure Hilario would perform well that day.

It's another stressful week.